Monday, November 16, 2009

Twinkles

I don't normally double post on here and the stainless steel blog, but this time I felt it necessary. I noticed that Avalanche has made their current topic Twilight as well, so i felt....well , challenged. So BAM Avalanche... first post! Consider the cross-game studio-blog gauntlet thrown!

On a side note, when asking my wife (a twilight reader) what color this fool's eyes were supposed to be she responded with this exact quote, "His eyes change color depending on his hunger level."
.... curse you twilight, curse you.

9 comments:

Nori Tominaga said...

what is it with girls and this movie?! and this guys bizarre head?

brilliant work!

carllene.jane said...

KUYA! print this out and let me hang it on my wall PLEASE =]

Tyson Murphy said...

man that was fast. need to get started on my avalanche topic asap.

Ben Reynolds said...

amazing!! you got the likeness down!

David Malan said...

Oh no, you did not just drop that gauntlet. It's on!

Although I do see that we have some common ground judging by the subtle undertones of the post. (Love the painting though, and everything else you post.)

GhettoFab said...

an amazing blog you have!

Big Sam said...

Finally someone did a good one of this guy! Great work!

Sam Nielson said...

Funny, I didn't see that your blog topic was Twilight also before I posted ours. Although I sort of like the cross-studio challenge idea!

remas haytham said...

شركة تسليك مجارى بخميس مشيط
شركة تنظيف خزانات بخميس مشيط
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بجازان
شركة تنظيف كنب بابها
شركة تنظيف مساجد بابها
شركة تنظيف سجاد بابها
كشف تسربات المياه بابها
شركة تخزين عفش بابها
شركة عزل الخزانات بابها
افضل شركة مكافحة الفئران بالرياض
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
شركة غسيل خزانات بابها
شركة صيانة مسابح بابها
شركة تنظيف الاثاث بابها
شركة جلي بلاط بابها