Friday, January 29, 2010

I see your motivation, and raise you a Bananaphone...




















I was looking at Mindy's blog today and all the cool stuff she's doing, and i told myself, "Get off your butt you lazy bum and start postin."  I had no idea what i was gonna do, but i was gonna do something.

Not really how I would have liked to start the new year, but sleazy greaser monkey is what my motivation made tonight. If there's anything really to be learned here, i think its this....When you start painting, have a plan.

But i had fishsticks and tots, and i got games to play man.

9 comments:

joverine said...

muwahahah-pretty awesome
yes post more
that's to you...and to me...:P

cheers
joe

Dennis Jones said...

...always a good day... uhm, year... when you post something up. Thanks for sharing!

Big Sam said...

Dude! I've gone over your blog and I must say that your awesomeness level is incredibly High! Good Greef! I look forword to this year! I will doing a drawing of you soon! I hope that you will enjoy it!

Михаил Юрьевич Нейман said...

Great job

Danny Araya said...

awesome. I wanna see that guy animated now!

Luispa Salmon said...

man!!...your characters are amazing!!!

Tyson Murphy said...

this is too cool for school

joonasjoonas said...

It's time for a new post! ;) I really love this one!

remas haytham said...

شركة تنظيف مجالس بخميس مشيط
شركة تنظيف مسابح بخميس مشيط
شركة تنظيف بيوت بخميس مشيط
شركات مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة الفئران بخميس مشيط
شركة مكافحة الحشرات بخميس مشيط
شركة تسليك مجاري بالرياض
شركة رش مبيد بخميس مشيط
شركة عزل الاسطح بخميس مشيط
شركة تنظيف فلل بخميس مشيط
مكافحة النمل الابيض بخميس مشيط