Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Too Dee Plus Another Dee

Guillaume Noue has been modeling one my orc characters from a few posts back.  I think he's turning out AWESOME.  I've got my fingers crossed that he still wants to animate it.

turn ork by gnoue


Abhilash.N said...


dwilson said...

If he doesn't want to animate it, I'd be pleased as punch to rig and animate it. Give a holla'if you and Guillaume would be down with that.

BigKaboom said...

I thought this looked familiar when I saw it on ZBrush Central.

Jampix said...

Great design! Fab blog btw

Max Gon said...

so rad!

Jparked said...

killer work!

Peter Oedekoven said...

Corey, I´m really a fan of your work!
Always waiting for something new happening on your blog:)

Dorothée A. said...

I know it's been a while but Guillaume and I are still working on it



remas haytham said...

شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض غرب الرياض
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض شرق الرياض
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالمدينة المنورة
شركة رش مبيدات جنوب الرياض
شركة رش مبيدات شمال الرياض
شركة رش مبيدات وسط الرياض
شركة رش مبيدات غرب الرياض
شركة رش مبيدات شرق الرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات جنوب الرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات شمال الرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات وسط الرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات غرب الرياض

Zheng junxai5 said...

ray ban eyeglasses
abercrombie outlet
michael kors outlet online
louis vuitton outlet stores
michael kors handbags
adidas superstar shoes
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet online sale
replica rolex watches
louis vuitton outlet stores
tods outlet store
jordan 6s
copy watches
nike free 5.0
coach outlet
michael kors bags
ray ban outlet
beats by dr dre
nike uk
louis vuitton
fitflop shoes
hollister clothing
jordan 3 powder blue
true religion sale
oakley sunglasses
nike air max uk
toms shoes
michael kors handbags
oakley outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
tiffany and co
michael kors outlet
oakley vault
kate spade handbags
christian louboutin sale
ralph lauren home
ralph lauren sale
hollister clearance
cheap jerseys