Wednesday, January 18, 2012


Yup.  Thats what I'm watching.


Peter Oedekoven said...

Fantastic..dont know the show ,though.... but what a graet design!
Big fan!!!

Denny said...


Emerson Fialho said...

Muito legal, parabéns!!!

otto said...

That material that coats well passed - as a real !

XAV said...

30 Rocks !

Garrett Hanna said...

Donaghy is Gaelic for failure.

Min Zhou said...

hi there,
this is Min
I am an art student from Seneca college, Toronto.
I like your work so much.

Can you please tell me a bit about
how you got into art industry?

It will be so valuable for me to actually get some advice from people like you since I am almost graduating.

thank you & regards

Darnell said...

Nice! Love how you handled the fur coat.

Phillip Dickenson said...

haha that came out fantastic. Instant recognition!

D! said...

I love Colleen... but not in a queer way...

M said...

This totally owns.

Katy Hargrove said...

I dunno what she's from but I love her from here!

Kaitlin B. Callahan said...

One of my all-time favorite artists drawing fanart from one of my all-time favorite shows? Can this be???!!

rngnt99 said...

this is amazing awesome work!!!

krapula said...

What!!! I pinned this drawing and I was constantly looking at it beacause it's fantastic...and now...I'm watching 30 rock and...there she is!!!! You're great!!!

mao qiuyun said...

nba jerseys,
true religion jeans,
oakley sunglasses,
swarovski jewelry,
cheap mlb jerseys,
nike free,
michael kors factory outlet,
michael kors handbags,
ralph lauren outlet,
ghd hair straighteners,
nike outlet store,
the north face clearance,
ed hardy clothing,
michael kors factory outlet,
calvin klein underwear,
chanel handbags,
ralph lauren shirts,
cheap oakley sunglasses,
ray ban sunglasses,
hermes belt,
wedding dresses,
vans shoes,
swarovski crystal,
karen millen dresses,
beats by dr dre,
oakley sunglasses,
adidas wings,