Monday, February 27, 2012

Buck Ninety Five

I finally went to the effort a couple months ago to clean my coffee pot really with vinegar and stuff and bought some coffee that I really like.  I even bought a new travel cup.  Since then, I've been buyin' a lot of Starbucks because really I can't be bothered to wake up ten minutes early to pour water into a pot.


Claudio Cerri said...

Cool job!

Larry MacDougall said...

Nice !

Daniele Di Marco said...


J. R. Gallego said...


Jason Ross said...

Awesome work. You made me start using painter again. Thanks Cory!

Ted Blackman said...

Really nice piece! I followed Charles Santoso's link and ended up here. Glad I did.

Emerson Fialho said...

Espetáculo de ilustração, parabéns!

Peter Oedekoven said...

Beauty !

Andrew said...

Ooh nice. Very "glenn barr-ish"

i like it.

flipstudios said...

Great site. Full of inspiration.

E said...

Oh, I love this!

mao qiuyun said...

nba jerseys,
true religion jeans,
oakley sunglasses,
swarovski jewelry,
cheap mlb jerseys,
nike free,
michael kors factory outlet,
michael kors handbags,
ralph lauren outlet,
ghd hair straighteners,
nike outlet store,
the north face clearance,
ed hardy clothing,
michael kors factory outlet,
calvin klein underwear,
chanel handbags,
ralph lauren shirts,
cheap oakley sunglasses,
ray ban sunglasses,
hermes belt,
wedding dresses,
vans shoes,
swarovski crystal,
karen millen dresses,
beats by dr dre,
oakley sunglasses,
adidas wings,