Thursday, January 03, 2013

Don't Make it Weird

Also,  i'm trying out this tumblr thing all the kids are talking about.  You can check it out here:


And there's this.  Painted it a while back.


Here's a Christmas card I painted. When I asked my wife if she liked it, she said "Who's it for?"
Not a good sign.  When I was informed that our relatives might not like seeing organs, even cartoony ones, I started over with a lovely image of a couple of birds.  Plus now that I look at it, it sort of reads as some sort of restraining order valentine's day card with a christmas theme.  What the hell was I thinking.  Now you folks get to enjoy this mistake... LUCKY YOU! 


8 comments:

Benjamin FLOUW said...

All these things are gorgeous ! Motivation enhancer of today ! Keep it up !

Andr-X said...

Amazing stuff!!!!

shamil said...

nice...

Nearchos Konstantinou said...

Great stuff!

Victor Gatmaitan said...

Nice lighting and subtle color transitions. Great work!

Gillian Comerford said...

hahah...really love your work, very inspiring!

SalBa Combé said...

A truly welcoming environment!
Really nice :)

Heather Soodak said...

It has a baseman feel