Sunday, October 06, 2013

CTN and More!



Woah, its been awhile since I've updated the old blog here.  Sorry about that.  I think I've reached my limit of social media platforms I can post artwork on.  Sorry instagram and pinterest, take a hike.  You can find more work over on my tumblr, my facebook page, or now on my twitter.

Aside from that, I'll be at CTN again this year at Table 54 and 55 with the very talented duo of Mindy Lee and Garrett Hanna!  So stop buy, scope our stuffs, and say hi.

Also, its been awhile, and Frozen is almost here (November 27) so check out the trailer!




I guess I should add that I worked on this movie.  Shouldn't expect you guys to just know that.

8 comments:

P.H.Valadares said...

Congrats for the movie! The trailer itself looks amazing already. Can't wait to see the full movie. More excited for it now that I know that you worked on it. You're one of my favorites.

joo lee said...

Can't wait to watch this awesomeness! i better watch this in this winter yay~

Morgan Spicer said...

Thanks for letting us know you're on facebook!!

Peter Oedekoven said...

Great drawing Corey...has a bit of a french touch to it..like Denis Bodart...Beautiful.

Liza Jenifer said...

Well! You have great skills, I have watched this movie in my Android Tablet which i have purchased from a website which name is Wholesale Android Tablet. I think it's great movie, i and my child like this movie. i think it's one of the my favorite movie.

Tiffany Taimoorazy said...

I just stumbled on your blog after looking at some art and animation blogs and I was just wondering if you could give me any tips for an art and animation portfolio? I'm a student at UCLA and I'm applying for an internship at Walt Disney Animation Studios and I've been involved in art for several years but I'm fairly new to the animation and character design part of art. Anything would be great, thanks :)

samuel EpiƩ said...

Hello, i am very very fan of your work !
Please don't stop posting.
Sorry for my bad english... ;-)

peach said...

simply amazing. Enjoying reading your posts, keep in touch! xx Peach

http://momomoworld.blogspot.com